Hi I’m Beth Marquis. I am a surface designer in Portland, Oregon. I create illustrations for stationary, gifts, and home goods—like tea towels! I am launching a new subscription service called The Tea Towel Of The Month Club.
See more information below.
Welcome to my Tea Towel Of The Month Club. This month’s tea towel is so soft and absorbent. I made unique artwork for this Blue Poppy tea towel. It is 100% linen and machine washable. These are limited edition towels that are only available to members.
Join now before they run out.
• Each month members receive one 100% linen, machine washable tea towel
• The towel is 18 inches by 24 inches
• Artist Notes about the inspiration for the artwork
• A card calendar for current month with the same art
• Art demo or email about the process
• Matching desktop wallpaper, and
• Automatically added to my studio newsletter.
The Artist Notes are a way to see into my art making process. Read about how I get ideas and where I find inspiration.
I will also send demonstrations to show how I make artwork for these beautiful towels.
$61.50 for 3 months: One towel per month for three months
$123 for 6 months: One towel per month for six months
$246 for 1 year: One towel per month for a year
$90 for 1 year: One towel each QUARTER for a year
All bundles include:
Artist Notes, Calendar Card, Art process demo, and a matching desktop wallpaper.
• Start your collection of these designer towels that are fun and easy to change out.
• It’s good for Mother Earth—say good-bye to paper towels.
• Keep the towel for yourself or use it as a birthday gift or a special holiday gift.
Not to worry. You can order additional tea towels for birthday gifts, Mother’s Day, or last minute gifts for the holidays.
Reach out to Beth for any questions regarding memberships and orders. Membership towels are mailed the month you order in to begin your first month of your subscription.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not interested in the membership? No worries. You can sign up to see behind-the-scenes in my studio, get free stuff, and be the first to hear about new releases I'm crushing on.